Monday, March 2, 2009

Remedies for Gout Welcome

Welcome to my remedies for gout blog.

My family has had terrible trouble with gout in the past and this blog shares some of the remedies and treatments I've used to help my family get over this painful problem. Please join me as I show you how I was able to treat gout using natural remedies and therapies that anyone can use.

*Disclaimer*

I am not a physician. These remedies for gout worked for my family. This does not mean they will work for you. Every one is different. For example, I know people that cherries do not work for, but most gout sufferers I know use cherries successfully.

This blog is meant as an information site, not a treatment plan. Consult your physician on any concerns you may have regarding you or your loved one's gout condition and treatment.

Sincerely,

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment